Spectrum Favicon








What ID do you need from me in order for me to work for you?

We require proof of ID such as a full birth certificate or valid passport. If you are not a British / EU Citizen then we will also require proof of your eligibility to work in the UK such as a valid work permit.


I don’t currently have PTS but would like to sit the course and get one, can you be my sponsor?

Please contact us to discuss this as each case is different. We would need to consider your suitability and if you successfully pass our checks we may offer to sponsor you.


If i am primary sponsored by you will you allow me to have a sub sponsor?

We allow sub sponsors as long as that company submit all correct shift details to us. Your working hours and travel time will always be monitored and recorded and taken into account before we accept a sub sponsor request.


Do you have a contact for out of hours emergencies, queries and sponsor requests?

Yes we do, our out of hours number is 0800 464 0842 and we will do our best to assist you.


Do i need to fill out an application pack in order to work for you?

Yes you do, this is a requirement of RISQ and everyone must complete one prior to working for us. If you need assistance with the pack please let us know and we can help you if you are struggling.


Do all your S+T staff have ATW cards as some companies have told me they dont need them?

Yes they do, this is a requirement that must be adhered to. We are very thorough with our compliance and will always ensure our staff have everything they need before they step foot on site. If you contact our office we can run through this with you in more detail 0161 711 0607.


If you have any more questions please contact us on 0161 711 0607 or info@spectrumrail.co.uk and we will be happy to assist